Jellied Cranberry Salad
|Apples||2 Large, peeled|
|Orange||1 Large, washed|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Seedless grapes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Boiling water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In the food grinder, add cranberries, apples and orange to coarsely grind.
2) Stir in sugar to dissolve.
3) Fold in nuts and grapes.
4) In a bowl, pour in boiling water to dissolve gelatin.
5) Add the gelatin mixture to 3 cups of the cranberry mixture.
6) In a lightly oiled 1 quart ring mold, pour the mixture and place inside refrigerator to chill until firm.
7) Serve by adding remaining cranberry mixture as a relish.
The cranberry mixture may be stored in the refrigerator for several weeks.