Jellied Cranberry Salad
|Apples||2 Large, peeled|
|Orange||1 Large, washed|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Seedless grapes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Boiling water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In the food grinder, add cranberries, apples and orange to coarsely grind.
2) Stir in sugar to dissolve.
3) Fold in nuts and grapes.
4) In a bowl, pour in boiling water to dissolve gelatin.
5) Add the gelatin mixture to 3 cups of the cranberry mixture.
6) In a lightly oiled 1 quart ring mold, pour the mixture and place inside refrigerator to chill until firm.
7) Serve by adding remaining cranberry mixture as a relish.
The cranberry mixture may be stored in the refrigerator for several weeks.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2546 Calories from Fat 373
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 40 g61.7%
Saturated Fat 6.6 g33.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 276 mg11.5%
Total Carbohydrates 561 g186.9%
Dietary Fiber 41.1 g164.4%
Sugars 492.7 g
Protein 20 g40.2%
Vitamin A 19.8% Vitamin C 295.6%
Calcium 26.4% Iron 11.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet