Turkey Fruit Salad In Lettuce Cups
|Leftover turkey||4 Cup (64 tbs), cubed or cooked|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Canned pineapple tidbits||8 3⁄4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Peel and fully discard the white skinof the oranges, dice the sections over a bowl to collect the juice.
2) Season the turkey well with the salt and pepper.
3) In a bowl, add the turkey, celery, diced oranges, and pineapple. Mix well.
4) Chill the mixture covered in the refrigerator.
5) In another bowl, mix the dry mustard mayonnaise, 1 tbsp orange juice, sugar and the 1/8 tsp salt.
6) Chill the mixture covered in the refrigerator.
7) Lightly toss the turkey-fruit mixture with the dressing just before serving.
8) Serve the chilled salad in the lettuce cups.