|Celery||1 1⁄2 Pound, diced|
|Cubed cooked chicken||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Seedless green grapes/Use green grapes, halved or seeded||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Toasted pecans/Almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shredded coconut||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chilled|
|Cooked salad dressing||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. Place rotary beater and a small bowl in refrigerator to chill. Set out a large bowl.
2. Trim roots, cut off leaves, separate stalks, remove blemishes, wash and dice celery.
3. Put diced celery into the large bowl.
4. Cut into cubes and add cubed cooked chicken to bowl.
5. Rinse grapes and put into the bowl.
6. Chop coarsely toasted pecans or almonds and shredded coconut and put into the bowl.
7. Lightly toss ingredients together and set aside.
8. Using the chilled bowl and beater, beat whipping cream until cream is of medium consistency (piles softly).
9. Gradually blend Salad Dressing, salt and pepper into the whipped cream.
10. Add the salad dressing mixture to the chicken mixture and mix gently to coat evenly. Place in refrigerator to chill thoroughly.
11. Serve chilled salad on cool, crisp greens.