Orange and Olive Salad
|Pimiento stuffed olives||4 3⁄4 Ounce, stuffed|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground cumin||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Wash and peel oranges and remove the white pith. Slice crosswise into 1/2 inch thick.
2) Wash lemons and cut in halves. Squeeze the juice out to measure about 1/2 cup.
3) Thoroughly wash coriander and pat dry with paper towels. Reserving 4 sprigs for garnishing, chop the remaining to measure about 1/2 cup.
4) Place the orange slices on a serving platter. Arrange in the overlapping pattern.
5) In a clean bowl, combine chopped olives, olive oil, lemon juice, chopped coriander, and cumin. Blend well to make a sauce.
6) Spread the sauce over the oranges and cover the oranges with a plastic wrap. Place in the refrigerator until serving time.
7) Serve cold, garnished with coriander sprigs.