Red Cabbage And Sweet Corn Salad
|Red cabbage||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|French dressing||4 Tablespoon|
|Frozen sweetcorn kernels||11 Ounce|
|Cucumber||1⁄2 , peeled|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Lemon rind||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Leveled), finely grated|
|Clear honey||2 Teaspoon|
1) Wash cabbage and shred finely. Remove the coarse stem.
2) In a large bowl take the cabbage and dressing, toss and leave for 2 hour.
3) In a pan boil salted water and cook corn. Strain from water and cool.
4) Put diced cucumber, seasoned with salt and pepper and keep aside for 2 hr.
5) Soak out excess moisture from cucumber and add cabbage, corn, lemon rind and honey. Toss to coat thoroughly.
6) Serve with fried chicken.