Zucchini And Chive Salad
|Olive oil/Corn oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper salt||To Taste|
|Chives||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) Clean zucchini with a vegetable brush and trim them.
2) In a large pan boil salted water and add zucchini to it.
3) Boil and cook for 5 minutes to till zucchini is tender.
4) Transfer immediately into colander and rinse in cold water.
5) Cut zucchini crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
6) Place in a shallow serving dish.
7) Prepare dressing with oil and lemon juice.
8) Sprinkle salt and freshly- ground pepper on the mixture.
9) Pour over the zucchini.
10) Sprinkle chopped chives and blend before chilling in the refrigerator.
11) Serve chilled.