Frozen Pineapple And Banana Salad
|Unflavored gelatin||2 Teaspoon|
|Powdered sugar||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||4 Tablespoon|
|Maraschino cherry juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Mayonnaise||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
|Banana||1 Large, cut into cubes|
|Diced pineapple||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sliced maraschino cherries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Take a bowl and add cold water to it. Soften the gelatin over it.
2. Dissolve the gelatin by placing it over the hot water. Gradually fold in sugar, lemon juice and maraschino juice.
3. Combine mayonnaise with whipped cream.
4. Add gelatin mixture and the prepared fruits.
5. Freeze the mixture by turning it into refrigerator trays. And stir the mixture at least once before the mixture is firm.
6. The mixture should be freezed for at least 4-5 hours before you plan to serve it.
7. Place the mixture over salad greens and team it with mayonnaise.