Crunchy Salmon Salad With Tatsoi
|Unsalted peanuts||25 Gram, roughly chopped|
|Sesame seeds||2 Teaspoon|
|Fennel seeds||2 Teaspoon|
|Salad with tatsoi||85 Gram (1 Bag)|
|Smoked salmon||160 Gram, broken into large flakes (Use Hot, 1 Package)|
|Cucumber||225 Gram, deseeded and cut into small dice|
|Fresh coriander||20 Gram, roughly chopped (1 Package)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed (1 Small Clove)|
|Shallots||2 , finely sliced|
|Red chili||1 Small, deseeded and chopped|
|Fresh root ginger||1 Inch, peeled and grated|
|Sesame oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Rice wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Dark soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Clear honey||1 Tablespoon|
|Lime juice||2 Tablespoon (Of 1 Lime)|
1) Take a frying pan and add the sesame, fennel and peanuts to it.
2) Dry fry them over heat until they become golden brown in color.
3) Remove from pan and allow to cool.
4) Take a large bowl and flake the salmon in it.
5) Add the cucumber, shallots, coriander and garlic along with the roasted seeds and nuts.
6) Remove and split them into two.
7) Add some filling to each half of pitta.
8) Add cucumbers and tomatoes to them.
9) Take a small bowl and combine the ginger, chili, honey, vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil and lime together.
10) Take two re-usable plastic containers.
11) Divide the salad leaves into two portions and put them into the containers.
12) Add the salmon mixture o top of each.
13) Take separate small pots for placing the dressing.
14) Chill in refrigerator.
15) Drizzle the dressing and serve.