Fruit Salad Bowl
|Bananas||2 , cut lengthwise|
|Avocado slices||4 (Crescents)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Red shined apple slice||4|
1. Take a deep bowl and add lemon juice to it. And dunk banana, avocado and apples into it because it prevents darkening.
2. Take a glass salad bowl and spread lettuce and water cress over it.
3. Spread the bananas and cantaloupe over lettuce bed and place the other fruit around. Stuff each orange with an apple slice.
4. Allow the flavors to blend. Ensure that each person receives a section of at least one fruit when he enjoys this dish.
5. Passed sweetened fruit French dressing.
6 . Serve as required.