Garlic Shrimp & Chic Pea Salad with a Lemon Twist
|Cooked shrimp||1⁄2 Pound (Shelled And Deveined, Keep A Bag Of Frozen Cooked Shrimp In Freezer And They Are Tasty!)|
|Drained chickpeas||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Zucchini||1 , sliced lengthwise and then into strips|
|Cooked rice||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Jasmine Rice)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Marjoram||2 Tablespoon (Fresh, You Can Use Dried If You Can'T Get It Fresh)|
|Fresh basil||2 Tablespoon (You Can Use Dried If You Can'T Get It Fresh)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed and chopped|
1. Sautee zucchini strips in olive oil and garlic for about 2 minutes or until zucchini is slightly less firm (make sure it's not mush)
2. Add cooked Shrimp & Chick Peas to pan and mix with ingredients to heat and flavor
3. Add rice, salt and pepper, herbs & the juice of one squeezed lemon to the pot.
4. Mix slowly until everything is evenly mixed.
5. Zest your lemon over the mix and serve!