100 Gram (With A Rind Pinch Crushed Black Peppercorns)
Toasted pine nuts
1. In a mini food processor or with a hand blender, blend the raspberries into a puree.
2. Empty puree into a bowl.
3. Add and whisk in the balsamic vinegar and oil with a fork
4. Turn the grill to Medium.
5. Slice goat’s cheese into two equal slices
6. Arrange on baking sheet with cut-side up
7. Grill for 3-4 minutes until just beginning to melt in the middle.
8. Remove from the grill and sprinkle with crushed black peppercorns.
9. On 2 salad plates, arrange spinach leaves
10. Place a slice of goat's cheese.
11. Drizzle the raspberry dressing.
12. Scatter pine nuts,
13. Serve immediately while cheese is warm