|Seedless raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Or Seeded)|
|Chopped walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Diced cooked carrots||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Clear honey||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
1. Take three apples and peel them before taking out the core and dicing them.
2. Take a bowl and add nuts, carrots and raisins to the apples along with a pinch of salt.
3. Take another bowl and blend together the lemon juice and honey.
4. Lightly toss the ingredients with it and keep aside in a cool place for an hour.
5. Take a salad bowl and arrange the salad.
6. Garnish with unpeeled apple slices.
7. Brush with lemon juice and serve.