|Seedless raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Or Seeded)|
|Chopped walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Diced cooked carrots||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Clear honey||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
1. Take three apples and peel them before taking out the core and dicing them.
2. Take a bowl and add nuts, carrots and raisins to the apples along with a pinch of salt.
3. Take another bowl and blend together the lemon juice and honey.
4. Lightly toss the ingredients with it and keep aside in a cool place for an hour.
5. Take a salad bowl and arrange the salad.
6. Garnish with unpeeled apple slices.
7. Brush with lemon juice and serve.
Calories 241 Calories from Fat 57
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.8%
Saturated Fat 0.42 g2.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 68.2 mg2.8%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g16.1%
Dietary Fiber 6.8 g27.2%
Sugars 32.3 g
Protein 3 g5.4%
Vitamin A 1.7% Vitamin C 21%
Calcium 2.6% Iron 4.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet