1 Bunch (100 gm), remove stems and finely chop leaves
1 Large, cubed
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped
1 Small, chopped
For the dressing
2 Small, finely chopped
1. For the salad: In a bowl, add and combine the kale leaves with salt. Coat the leaves well with the salt. Continue mixing for 3 minutes or until the kale leaves are wilted.
2. Add lemon juice and coat the leaves again for another 2 minutes.
3. Add tomatoes, onion and cauliflower and mix until well combined.
4. For the dressing: In a blender, add avocado, olive oil and celery. Blend the mixture until smooth and creamy.
5. Pour the dressing over the salad and mix until well combined.
6. Serve the kale and avocado salad immediately.