Dinner At Eight Salad
|White wine vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Minced onion||3 Tablespoon|
|Dijon-style mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Cracked black peppercorns||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Freshly Cracked)|
|Extra virgin olive oil/Salad oil||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Torn mixed salad greens||5 Cup (80 tbs) (Use Bibb, Romaine, And Leaf Lettuce)|
|Bacon slices||5 , cooked crisp and crumbled|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||5 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Croutons||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In a small bowl, prepare dressing by combining vinegar, onion, mustard, salt, and cracked peppercorns.
2) Pour olive oil in a steady stream and continue whisking to blend well.
3) In a large salad bowl, place salad greens, bacon, Parmesan cheese, and celery.
4) Add croutons and toss well.
5) Drizzle in 10 to 12 tablespoons of dressing on top of the salad. Toss thoroughly.
6) Serve the salad on individual salad plates with additional dressing on side.