Hot Seafood Salad
|Scallops||1⁄2 Pound, coarsely chopped to make about 1 cup|
|Small shrimp||1⁄2 Pound, peeled and deveined to make about 1 cup|
|Dry white wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced fresh mushrooms||5 1⁄2 Ounce (2 Cups)|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Tablespoon, melted|
|Commercial sour cream||8 Ounce (1 Carton)|
|Chopped celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), toasted|
|Crumbled blue cheese||1 Ounce (1/4 Cup)|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Minced onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry seasoned bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, melted|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) Rinse the shrimp and scallop properly.
3) In a saucepan, combine the rinsed scallop, shrimp and the wine. Cook over low flame for about 3 minutes and drain.
4) In 1 tablespoon of butter, sauté the mushrooms for about 2 to 3 minutes or till they are tendered.
5) Combine the scallops, shrimp, mushrooms, sour cream, almonds, green pepper, celery, cheese, lemon juice, onion and salt together. Stir properly.
6) Into 6 10-ounce custard cups, spoon the scallop mixture.
7) Combine together the breadcrumbs and remaining butter. Stir well and sprinkle the breadcrumbs all over the scallop mixture.
8) Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
11) Serve hot after garnishing with lemon wedges.
Other types of individual serving dishes can be used in place of the custard cups.