Lamb Chops with Mango Cucumber Salad
|Diced seedless cucumber||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mango||1⁄2 Small, peeled and diced to make about 1/3 cup|
|Chopped mint||2 Tablespoon, divided|
|Chopped sweet white onion||1 Tablespoon (Like Vidalia)|
|Lime juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Teaspoon, divided|
|Salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon, divided|
|Pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon, divided|
|Baby rib lamb chops||11 Ounce, trimmed (About 3 Chops)|
1. Mix cucumber, mango, 1 tablespoon of the mint, onion, lime juice, 1 teaspoon of the oil, and 1/8 teaspoon each of salt and pepper in a bowl. Cover and let stand while you prepare the lamb.
2. Sprinkle lamb chops with remaining 1/8 teaspoon each of salt and pepper.
3. Heat a medium skillet over medium-high heat and add remaining teaspoon oil, or lightly brush a grill pan with oil and heat 3 minutes over medium-high heat.
4. Add chops to pan and cook, turning once, until done to taste, 2 to 3 minutes per side for medium. Cook until browned, 1 to 2 minutes longer.
5. Transfer chops to a plate and sprinkle with remaining tablespoon mint. Serve with salad.