Chilly Salmon Salad
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Cold water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Boiling water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned salmon||7 3⁄4 Ounce, drained, flaked (1 Can)|
|Cottage cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Celery salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chopped chives||2 Tablespoon|
|Pickle relish||2 Tablespoon|
1) Take a bowl and add gelatin to cold water in order to soften it.
2) Add lemon juice and boiling water to it, stirring them in.
3) Add rest of the ingredients except the lettuce leaves and mix properly.
4) Take a square pan measuring 8 inches and oil it lightly.
5) Pour the mixture in it.
6) Refrigerate until it becomes firm.
7) Cut into square shapes.
8) Place on lettuce leaves and serve.