Peanut And Coriander Salad
|Raw peanuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Firm tofu||16 Ounce (1 Cake)|
|Cilantro||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Light soy sauce||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Green onions||1 Bunch (100 gm), cut into thirds|
|Whole fresh chilies/1/2 teaspoon chili flakes||6|
1) Wash the green onion bunch and pat dry with paper towel. Cut it into three sections.
2) Cut the tofu into 1/8 parts and set aside.
3) Coarsely chop cilantro leaves and keep aside.
4) In a fry pan, add 1 tablespoon oil to heat up.
5) Add peanuts and chilies to fry. Remove browned nuts.
6) Add tofu cubes and brown both the sides.
7) Mix onions, soy sauce, pepper, sugar and sesame oil into the pan and stir all together to coat properly.
8) When it is almost done, sprinkle the chopped cilantro on top.
9) In a serving plate, arrange fresh lettuce leaves and place the salad on top. Sprinkle browned peanuts and garnish with additional chopped cilantro.