Sour Cream Potato Salad With Mayonnaise
|Mayonnaise||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sour cream||8 Ounce (1 Carton)|
|Prepared horseradish||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Celery seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Potatoes||8 Medium, cooked, peeled and sliced|
|Fresh minced parsley||1 Cup (16 tbs), divided|
|Chopped green onion||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), divided|
1) Mix together the ground chuck, bacon, onion and egg together.
2) Set the mixture aside.
3) In a medium sized bowl, place half of the potato slices.
4) Season the potatoes with ¼ cup of onion and 3/4 cup of parsley.
5) Pour half of the mayonnaise mixture over it.
6) Repeat the layers.
7) Add a garnish of the remaining onion and parsley on the top.
8) Cover the mixture and chill.
9) Serve as a side dish.