Cauliflower And Pomegranate Salad
|Olive oil||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
|Wine vinegar||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Cauliflower||1 Pound, broken into small florets, flowerets (1 Medium Piece, 450 Gram)|
|Walnuts||2 Ounce, chopped (50 Gram)|
1) To make this salad, start with the dressing.
2) Take fresh avocado and halve it. Deseed the avocado and scoop out the flesh carefully into a mixing bowl or food processor.
3) To the pulp, add oil, vinegar and sugar. Puree the content to a smooth consistency.
4) Pour the content on the cauliflower and pomegranate seeds, mixing and coating well.
5) Cover the content and refrigerate it for half an hour.
6) Before serving sprinkle walnuts on the top.