Frosty Summer Salad
|Dairy sour cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Bananas||2 , sliced|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Canned crushed pineapple||20 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Pitted dark sweet cherries/Maraschino cherries||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cut into halves|
|Chopped nuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, combine sour cream, sugar, and salt. Keep it aside.
2) In another bowl, place the bananas to sprinkle with lemon juice.
3) Add drained pineapple, cherries, and nuts to the banana.
4) Place the fruit mixture into the sour cream mixture and mix lightly.
5) Line the muffin pans with foil-lined paper bake cups or foil.
6) Fill the muffin pans with this mixture.
7) Place inside frozen zone to freeze firmly.
8) Serve the salad by dusting with additional sugar.