1. Rinse the kelp noodles and soak them in the marinade of organic tamari and lemon juice, sliced ginger, Soya sauce and warm water. Once done keep it aside.
2. Shred the spinach, carrots and the purple cabbage. Chop the scallions and cilantro.
3. Place the shredded bed of spinach in a take away container, place the noodles on the shredded bed of spinach.
4. Then add carrots, purple cabbage, scallions, and cilantro and crushed raw cashew.
5. Serve the kelp noodles salad along with some Asian dressing.
All the raw vegans out there, do not miss this recipe video! This recipe shows you how to put together a nutritious delicious salad that can be a quick meal when on-the- go. This Asian-themed noodle salad, with fresh organic veggies and nuts is not only raw and vegan but also gluten free using the amazing, low calorie Kelp noodles. This is also perfect for summer picnics and is a great way to clean up your fridge of leftover veggies.
Raw Kelp Noodles Salad With Asian Dressing Recipe Video