Raw Kelp Noodles Salad with Asian dressing
|Kelp noodles||4 Ounce|
|Spinach leaves||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Carrots||1 Small, shredded|
|Purple cabbage||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Scallions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely|
|Cilantro||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely|
|Raw cashew||1 Tablespoon, crush|
|For the marinade|
|Tamari sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Soya sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Ginger||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), slice|
|Warm water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Rinse the kelp noodles and soak them in the marinade of organic tamari and lemon juice, sliced ginger, Soya sauce and warm water. Once done keep it aside.
2. Shred the spinach, carrots and the purple cabbage. Chop the scallions and cilantro.
3. Place the shredded bed of spinach in a take away container, place the noodles on the shredded bed of spinach.
4. Then add carrots, purple cabbage, scallions, and cilantro and crushed raw cashew.
5. Serve the kelp noodles salad along with some Asian dressing.
Calories 86 Calories from Fat 30
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.5%
Saturated Fat 0.63 g3.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 618.8 mg25.8%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g3.9%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12.2%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 4 g7.6%
Vitamin A 140.5% Vitamin C 32.8%
Calcium 13.3% Iron 8.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet