|Ripe cornice pears||4 Large, pared, cored and cut into 6 slices|
|Cream cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Light cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Apricot jam||1 Tablespoon, strained|
|Mayonnaise||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Bibb lettuce||1 , leaves separated|
|Chopped capers||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a small mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese with the cream, lemon juice and apricot jam and beat well.
2) Beat in the mayonnaise. Taste and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper, if required and keep aside.
3) Tear and halve the lettuce leaves and place them on individual serving plates.
4) Keep the pear slices on the lettuce and top over with the dressing. Scatter the capers over the dressing.
5) Sprinkle with the capers and serve immediately.