|Herrings||4 Medium, filleted|
|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Sweet apple||1 , cored and finely chopped|
|Curry powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Tomato puree||1 Tablespoon|
|Plain yogurt||3 Tablespoon|
|Carrot||1 , grated|
1) Spice up the herrings and drizzle a little oil.
2) Now grill the herrings gently, avoid overcooking so that the flesh does not break.
3) Allow the herrings to cool down and then chop finely.
4) Take a herring and mix with curry powder and mayonnaise.
5) Take one more herring and marinate with tomato puree and yoghurt.
6) Blend the third herring with apple, sherry, and onion.
7) Mix the next herring with carrot, onion, and egg.
8) Now take a serving dish and arrange fresh lettuce and watercress leaves.
9) Serve the mixture of herrings in the serving plate with a dash of lemon.
10) To add a zing to your dish, garnish the salad with lemon slices.