1. Line 2 baking trays with parchment paper and non-stick spray.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a pot, add cold water with the eggs and bring to a boil. As soon as the water starts to boil, turn off the heat, put a lid over the pot and let it sit for 10-14 minutes.
4. Lay out 3 inch molds of 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese on the parchment paper lined tray and bake for 5-6 minutes. Once done, set the cheese crisps aside.
5. For the croutons: Cut the sourdough bread into cubes and line on a sheet of parchment paper. Drizzle olive oil and garlic powder over it.
6. Pop into the oven for 12-16 minutes.
7. For the salmon: Season both sides of the salmon with salt and pepper.
8. In a hot saute pan, add a tablespoons of olive oil and caramelize both sides.
9. In a bowl, add the romaine lettuce, the croutons, 2 tablespoon of parmesan cheese.
10. Add dressing mix on the side of the bowl and toss. Slice the eggs and set aside.
11. Add lemon juice on the plate and add the tossed lettuce over it.
12. Add the sliced eggs and salmon.
13. Garnish with 1 tablespoon of parmesan cheese and lemon wheel and cracked pepper.