Strawberry Yogurt Salad
|Strawberry-flavored gelatin||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Boiling water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Frozen strawberries||20 Ounce, thawed (2 Packages, 10 Ounce Each)|
|Strawberry flavored yoghurt||8 Ounce (1 Carton)|
1) Add gelatin to boiling water and allow it to dissolve.
2) Drain the strawberries and reserve the juice.
3) Take a bowl add reserved strawberry juice, gelatin and yogurt to it. Blend this mixture in a electric mixture till it turns fluffy.
4) Take a bowl and pour the mixture in it and add strawberries to it.
5) Put the mixture into 12-X8-X/2 dish and chill it till firm.
6) Serve chilled.