1. Roughly break small pieces of the kale leaves leaving the center portion.
2. Use the S blade of the food processor and fine chop the kale leaves.
3. In a large bowl mix fine chopped kale leaves, onion sprouts, sweet peas, dulse & scooped avocado.
4. Squeeze in the lemon juice.
5. Mix all the ingredients together ensure that the avocado is mashed well.
6. Add the diced tomatoes and mix well in the bowl.
7. Serve fresh as an appetizer.
Dulse leaves can be used as a substitute for salt since it has a salty taste.
For all salad lovers out there, here is something which should not be missed…yummy and nutritious kale salad. Combining the goodness of kale along with lemon juice, avacado, sweet peas and onion seeds; this salad is a nature's treat for all!