Mushroom Creole Salad
|Fresh mushrooms||1 Pound|
|Cherry tomatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs), halved|
|Cubed cooked chicken||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Zucchini||2 Small, thinly sliced|
|Green pepper||1 , diced|
|Scallion||1 , sliced|
|Salad oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Slice the mushrooms after rinsing and patting them dry.
2) Take a salad bowl and add lettuce leaves to it.
3) Arrange the mushrooms along with tomatoes, zucchini, green pepper, scallion and chicken in the bowl.
4) Keep it in a refrigerator until ready to be served.
5) Toss salad with a mixture of vinegar, oil, sugar, lemon juice, salt and pepper before serving.