Black Bean And Rice Salad
|Baby spinach||100 Gram|
|Cooked basmati rice||200 Gram|
|Canned black beans||400 Gram, rinsed and drained (1 Tin)|
|Avocado||1 , peeled, stoned and quartered|
|Mango||1 , peeled, stoned and quartered|
|Ground cumin||1 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Limes||2 , juiced and zested|
|Hot pepper sauce||1 Teaspoon (Tabasco Chipotle Is Good)|
1. In a small bowl, use a fork to whisk cumin, oil, lime juice, zest and pepper sauce until well blended.
2. Taste and adjust seasoning.
3. Make a bed of rice on each of the 4 warm salad plates.
4. Arrange spinach, beans, avocado and mango in layers over the rice.
5. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and spoon some on the sides as well.
6. Serve the salad immediately.