Avocado with Mango Salad
|Ripe mango||1 Large|
|Dill sprigs/Continental parsley||3 (To Garnish)|
|Raspberries||4 Ounce (100 Gram, Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Sunflower oil/Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Pint (150 Milliliter)|
|White wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon (Little Extra Lemon Juice)|
|Caster sugar||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Thaw the raspberry partially, if using frozen.
2) In a bowl, prepare vinaigrette, by putting fresh or thawed raspberries, oil, vinegar and 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
3) Mash all the ingredients well.
4) Leave the mixture for at least 30 minutes.
5) After 30 minutes, in a blender, puree the mixture of raspberry and sieve through to remove any seeds and pips.
6) In a clean bowl, transfer the puree and mix sugar init.
7) On six sides plate, arrange the sauce.
8) At the time of serving, cut and peel the avocados and cut into quarters.
9) Dip avocado quarters into remaining lemon juice.
10) Peel mango and also cut in quarters.
11) On the plate with sauce, arrange the mango slices and avocados over the sauce.
12) Serve the platter with garnish of dill sprig and parsley.