Easy Molded Chicken Salad
|Canned water chestnuts||5 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon|
|Cold water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream of chicken soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Hot sauce||To Taste|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chicken||5 Ounce, diced (1 Can)|
|Chopped toasted almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Jellied cranberry sauce||1 Pound (1 Can)|
1) Drain the water chestnuts before chopping them.
2) Take a bowl and soften the gelatin in ½ cup of cold water.
3) Heat the gelatin on low flame over hot water and stir until it dissolves.
4) Take a bowl and mix the soup and water together with gelatin, add lemon juice, mayonnaise and hot sauce to it.
5) Chill until it sets partially.
6) Fold the water chestnuts and rest of the ingredients in except the cranberry sauce.
7) Put the mixture into 4 different molds.
8) Refrigerate until it becomes firm.
9) Slice the cranberry sauce into 4 portions and serve the chicken salad on the sauce.
Calories 568 Calories from Fat 302
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.7%
Saturated Fat 4.2 g20.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 39.2 mg13.1%
Sodium 641.5 mg26.7%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.7 g18.7%
Sugars 27 g
Protein 18 g36.2%
Vitamin A 3.4% Vitamin C 6.5%
Calcium 7.5% Iron 13%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet