Munchy Vegetable Salad
|Carrots||2 Large, sliced|
|Zucchini||2 Small, sliced|
|Onions||2 Small, sliced and separated into rings|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Apple cider vinegar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Cut down the long broccoli leaves and discard the strong lower stalk portion.
2) Wash the broccoli thoroughly and cut into Cut into bite-size pieces.
3) Remove the green leaves from the cauliflower and wash properly.
4) Break out the flowerets from the cauliflower and slice the large flowerets into bite-size pieces.
5) In a large bowl, add the vegetables to combine.
6) Add remaining ingredients to mix thoroughly.
7) Add mayonnaise mixture to toss with the vegetables.
8) Place the salad inside the refrigerator to chill.
9) Serve chilled in a bowl