Potato Salad With Frozen French-Fried Potatoes
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Frozen french fried potatoes||16 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Hard cooked eggs||4 , chopped|
|Radish||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Sliced green onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Snipped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil.
2. Drop frozen potatoes into boiling water.
3. Take pan off the heat and cover. Let stand for 4 to 5 minutes.
4. Drain potatoes in a colander.
5. Dry them on paper toweling.
6. Season potatoes with salt.
7. In a large bowl, combine potatoes with eggs and other vegetables.
8. In a small bowl, whip mayonnaise with vinegar until smooth.
9. Pour over the potato salad and toss by shaking the bowl.
10. Chill in the refrigerator until serving.
Calories 568 Calories from Fat 412
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 46 g70.5%
Saturated Fat 6.9 g34.4%
Trans Fat 3.3 g
Cholesterol 187.3 mg62.4%
Sodium 863 mg36%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.1%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 8 g16%
Vitamin A 17.8% Vitamin C 21%
Calcium 4.5% Iron 10.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet