Eight Vegetable Marinated Salad
|Green beans||16 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Wax beans||16 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Canned kidney beans||15 1⁄2 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Cooked baby lima beans||1 Cup (16 tbs), drained|
|Drained canned whole kernel corn||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Onions||3 Medium, chopped|
|Green peppers||2 Medium, chopped|
|Vinegar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a large bowl, combine all the vegetables to toss lightly.
2) In a saucepan, add vinegar, sugar and oil.
3) Place the saucepan over heat and bring the liquid to a boil.
4) Remove from heat and pour the hot marinade on top of the vegetables.
5) Give gentle stir and cover with a lid.
6) Place inside refrigerator to chill for overnight.
7) Serve the salad by seasoning with freshly ground pepper.