Golden Salad Ceylon
|Cooked chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
1) Slice the apples after quartering them and removing their cores.
2) Cut each apple slice further into two halves.
3) Segment the oranges after peeling them.
4) Take a mixing bowl and place the apple slices in it.
5) Add the segmented oranges to it.
6) Mix the chicken and ginger in the bowl.
7) Dilute the mayonnaise with lemon juice.
8) Fold it in the apple mixture.
9) Season with salt and pepper.
10) Refrigerate for at least an hour in order to blend the ingredient flavors properly.
11) Drain off the water and place on serving plates.
12) Place the salad on the watercress on the plate and serve chilled.