Chicken Macaroni Salad
|Frozen peas and carrots||200 Gram (1 Package)|
|Cooked chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Dill pickle||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Hard cooked eggs||6 , diced|
|Heavy cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), whipped|
|Salad dressing||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Parsley||2 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Garlic salt||To Taste|
1) Follow directions on the package and cook the macaroni and chopped peas and carrots. Drain and allow them to cool.
2) In a bowl, combine the chicken, cooked and drained peas and carrots and macaroni, celery, green pepper, pickle and eggs. Mix well.
3) Mix the whipped cream and salad dressing together. Fold into the chicken mixture and add the parsley and seasonings. Mix well.
4) Garnish preparation with tomato slices, olives and parsley, as preferred.
5) Serve at room temperature.