Chicken Macaroni Salad
|Frozen peas and carrots||200 Gram (1 Package)|
|Cooked chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Dill pickle||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Hard cooked eggs||6 , diced|
|Heavy cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), whipped|
|Salad dressing||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Parsley||2 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Garlic salt||To Taste|
1) Follow directions on the package and cook the macaroni and chopped peas and carrots. Drain and allow them to cool.
2) In a bowl, combine the chicken, cooked and drained peas and carrots and macaroni, celery, green pepper, pickle and eggs. Mix well.
3) Mix the whipped cream and salad dressing together. Fold into the chicken mixture and add the parsley and seasonings. Mix well.
4) Garnish preparation with tomato slices, olives and parsley, as preferred.
5) Serve at room temperature.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3282 Calories from Fat 2009
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 227 g348.8%
Saturated Fat 74.4 g372.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2048.6 mg682.9%
Sodium 1804.7 mg75.2%
Total Carbohydrates 203 g67.5%
Dietary Fiber 15.3 g61.1%
Sugars 41.9 g
Protein 114 g227.2%
Vitamin A 510.3% Vitamin C 113.8%
Calcium 49.3% Iron 93.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet