|Burghul/Kibble||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Cracked Wheat)|
|Chopped scallions/Shallots||3 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||2 Cup (32 tbs), finely chopped|
|Mint||20 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
1) Drench the burghul or kibble in water for about 30 minutes.
2) Keep aside till they expand.
3) Drain the excess water and cover with a towel and press out as much moisture as possible.
4) Place to dry.
5) Mix spring onions (scallions) or shallots to the burghul or kibble.
6) Press the onions hard so that they break into small pieces and the juices come out.
7) Flavor this with salt, pepper, parsley, mint, olive oil and lemon juice and mix well.
8) Use cucumber and black olives to garnish and serve.