|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Dijon mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Sea salt/Seasoned salt/ salt free seasoning||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic croutons||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
1) Wash and dry the lettuce leaves with a paper towel. Break the leaves into bite-sized pieces and discard the stalk. Keep them aside.
2) In a large bowl, place garlic. With a fork, crush it finely.
3) Stir in oil to the crushed garlic and combine well.
4) Strain off the garlic from the oil and pour in lemon juice and mustard. Combine thoroughly with the fork.
5) Put on your burner to hot and toast nori by holding it in your hand for couple of seconds in both sides, until it becomes green.
6) Crumble this toasted nori and add into the bowl of garlic oil, lemon juice and mustard mixture.
7) Season with sea salt and thoroughly whip with the fork.
8) Place the lettuce leaves inside the bowl and toss well to evenly coat with the dressing.
9) Garnish the salad with Garlic Croutons and season with freshly ground pepper , give a final toss and serve.