|Potatoes||1 Pound, thinly sliced (500 Gram)|
|Onion||1 , thinly sliced (Using Serrated Knife)|
|Grated cheese||1⁄4 Pound (125 Gram)|
1. Heat oil in the frypan.
2. Cover the heated oil with a layer of sliced potatoes.
3. Let the slices overlap.
4. Put onion rings on the potato layer.
5. Grate cheese to top onion rings.
6. Add salt and pepper.
7. Cover the frypan and let the contents cook on medium heat for 15 mins.
8. Once done, open the pan.
9. Cover the pan with a plate and turn the pan so that the ingredients come on the plate.
10. Slip the plate ingredients into the pan so that the other side also gets cooked.
11. Cook for 10 minutes.
12.Garnish the dish with chopped parsley and serve.