|Potatoes||1 Pound, thinly sliced (500 Gram)|
|Onion||1 , thinly sliced (Using Serrated Knife)|
|Grated cheese||1⁄4 Pound (125 Gram)|
1. Heat oil in the frypan.
2. Cover the heated oil with a layer of sliced potatoes.
3. Let the slices overlap.
4. Put onion rings on the potato layer.
5. Grate cheese to top onion rings.
6. Add salt and pepper.
7. Cover the frypan and let the contents cook on medium heat for 15 mins.
8. Once done, open the pan.
9. Cover the pan with a plate and turn the pan so that the ingredients come on the plate.
10. Slip the plate ingredients into the pan so that the other side also gets cooked.
11. Cook for 10 minutes.
12.Garnish the dish with chopped parsley and serve.
Calories 290 Calories from Fat 139
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.2%
Saturated Fat 5.9 g29.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 24.9 mg8.3%
Sodium 540.8 mg22.5%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.3%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 14 g27.2%
Vitamin A 2.6% Vitamin C 41.5%
Calcium 33.6% Iron 6.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet