Hot Bean Salad
|Salad oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Celery seed||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Caraway seed||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Frozen italian green beans||20 Ounce, cooked, drained (2 Packages)|
|Onion||1 Small, sliced and separated into rings|
1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients for the marinade and whisk with a fork.
2. Toss beans and onions in the dressing.
3. Cover the bowl and refrigerator overnight or a day in advance. The longer you marinate the beans the better the flavor.
4. Empty contents of the bowl in a sauce pan and heat on a low flame.
5. Or heat in the microwave.
6. Drain the liquid from the beans.
7. Heap the beans over a bed of lettuce and garnish with tomatoes if you like.
8. Serve warm.