Lettuce And Orange Salad
|Roasted and salted almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Roasted salted almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1⁄4 Clove (1.25 gm), crushed|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
1. Take the oranges and cut them into longitudinal halves before dividing each half into four.
2. De-seed and remove the pulp along with the white portion.
3. Take a salad bowl and place the lettuce at the bottom.
4. Arrange the orange pieces over it after sprinkling with sugar.
5. Add the almonds to it.
6. Take a pan and melt butter in it.
7. Add garlic and lemon juice to it.
8. Add it to the salad bowl.
9. Serve after tossing the ingredients lightly.