Lettuce and Orange Salad
|Roasted and salted almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Roasted salted almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1⁄4 Clove (1.25 gm), crushed|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
1. Take the oranges and cut them into longitudinal halves before dividing each half into four.
2. De-seed and remove the pulp along with the white portion.
3. Take a salad bowl and place the lettuce at the bottom.
4. Arrange the orange pieces over it after sprinkling with sugar.
5. Add the almonds to it.
6. Take a pan and melt butter in it.
7. Add garlic and lemon juice to it.
8. Add it to the salad bowl.
9. Serve after tossing the ingredients lightly.
Calories 285 Calories from Fat 193
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.4%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16.1 mg5.4%
Sodium 113.3 mg4.7%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.8%
Dietary Fiber 5.9 g23.5%
Sugars 9.7 g
Protein 8 g15.2%
Vitamin A 13.9% Vitamin C 63.8%
Calcium 12.3% Iron 7.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet