Chicken Cranberry Salad
|Whole cranberry sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Crushed pineapple||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped pecans/Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Unflavored gelatin||4 Tablespoon|
|Chopped cooked chicken||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Celery||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), finley chopped|
|Parsley||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Mayonnaise||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Evaporated milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Monosodium glutamate||To Taste|
|Lemon juice||To Taste|
1) Take a bowl and mix the pecans, pineapple and cranberry sauce together.
2) Take two envelopes of gelatin and soften them first with ½ a cup of coldwater and then dissolve it in hot water.
3) Add the gelatin to the mixture of cranberry and stir in well.
4) Mold the mixture and chill to set.
5) Take a bowl and mix the celery, parsley and chicken.
6) Soften and dissolve the remaining gelatin in ½ cup of cold water and over hot water respectively.
7) Mix the milk, mayonnaise and various seasonings and stir the gelatin in.
8) Add to the chicken mixture and then pour over the cranberry-pineapple sauce.
9) Chill until it becomes firm.
10) Unmold it and serve with a garnish of your choice