1. Combine cheese with parsley, lemon and pepper, set aside and keep at room temperature.
2. In a small pot start simmering canola oil with 10 cloves of garlic over medium heat. After 12-15 minutes remove from heat and let cool, garlic should be golden brown and translucent. Strain and keep the oil. Place garlic cloves in a small dish at room temp or refrigerate if not using right away.
3. In a bowl whisk 2 cups garlic oil, with sherry vinegar and Keens mustard powder. Set aside.
4. Pre-heat and clean the grill, barbecue or griddle.
5. Slice the Adagio™ eggplant into discs approximately ½ inch think. Brush with remaining garlic oil and season with salt and pepper.
6. Grill until tender on both sides (approximately 3 minutes per side) over medium/high heat. Remove and let cool.
7. Slice Virtuoso™ tomatoes into discs, layer with Adagio™ eggplant.
8. Pour on garlic dressing, add garlic cloves and garnish with Manchego cheese/parsley mixture.
9. Serve with some Delicato™ butter lettuce or Romaine hearts and some crusty bread!