1) Preheat oven to Gas Mark 5 / 190°C.
2) Cut the new potatoes in half if they are big.
3) In a large bowl, transfer the potatoes and then add the paprika, cumin, turmeric, coriander, salt and pepper.
4) Mix all the ingredients together and spread onto a baking tray.
5) Drizzle with olive and bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes or until they are cooked and turning crispy.
6) Place a handful of pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds on a tray and place in the oven for 10 minutes so they are roasted. Keep aside.
7) Dressing : In a bowl, mix the tahini, lemon juice, olive oil, and garlic together. Alternately, put all the ingredients in a blender and whiz until smooth.
8) In a large bowl, put the potatoes while they are still hot.
9) Add the dressing, spinach, seeds, celery and red onion. Mix them all together.
Why not try out something different from your plain potato salad. Watch this video for a dairy free yet creamy recipe. Serve this amazing healthy salad packed with vitamins and minerals too to keep your stamina up. Check it out....