Turkey and Pasta Salad
|Whole grain elbow noodles||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Spelt, Kamut, Etc)|
|Minced fresh sage||1 Teaspoon|
|Cooked turkey||1⁄2 Pound, diced into bite size pieces to make about 1 cup (Naturally Raised)|
|Celery stalks||3 , finely diced|
|Dried cranberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1. In a large pot, cook noodles in boiling water according to package directions.
2. In a small bowl, mix sage into mayo until combined.
3. Drain pasta and put into a mixing bowl.
4. Combine pasta with turkey, celery, cranberries, and herbed mayo
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
For more delicious and healthy recipes like this you can purchase Health is Wealth on www.amazon.com