1. In a saucepan, hard boil eggs and peel the shell.
2. In a skillet, heat olive oil and cook sausages until brown.
3. Slice eggs and place in a bowl.
4. In a bowl, combine eggs, mayonnaise and cooked sausages.
5. In a large salad bowl, add in tomatoes, red and yellow bell peppers and slivered almonds. Toss with balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. On a plate, place mixed greens.
7. Place a generous scoop of egg and sausage mixture.
Eggs and sausages are classic breakfast foods prevalent even today and here is a recipe using them. Check out Maryann showing how to make Egg, Sausage and Pepper salad with hardboiled eggs, bell peppers and Italian Sausages. Breakfast so good!