Green Curry Salad
|Watercress||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Mung bean sprouts||8 Ounce|
|Savoy cabbage||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), sliced|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm)|
|Thai green curry||1 Tablespoon|
|Flax oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Brown rice vinegar||5 Tablespoon|
|Toasted cashews||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh basil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Cut the core of the cabbage and cut the cabbage into three pieces and slice very thinly with the knife. Take it in a large bowl.
2. Cut celery into half lengthwise and cut diagonally into little strips. Add it to the bowl.
3. Shred carrots into long, thin shreds. Add it to the bowl.
4. Add bean sprouts and water cress to it.
5. Peel lime. Add the lime zest in the blender.
6. Squeeze lime juice into it. Add rice vinegar, green curry paste, salt, garlic, flax oil and basil.
7. Cover the blender, turn it on and blend till the mixture is of a smooth consistency.
8. Pour contents of the blender evenly over the salad and toss with tongs.
9. Make a nice mount of the salad in the center of the plate and garnish with toasted cashews. Serve it immediately.