Salmon & Avocado Salad
|New potatoes||1 Pound (450 Gram)|
|Salmon steaks||16 Ounce (4 Steaks, 4 Ounce / 115 Gram Each)|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , juiced|
|Baby spinach leaves||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Mixed salad greens||4 1⁄2 Ounce (125 Gram, Small Greens, Including Watercress)|
|Cherry tomatoes||12 , halved|
|Chopped walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Scant)|
|Unsweetened apple juice||3 Tablespoon (Clear)|
|Balsamic vinegar||1 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1. Cut the new potatoes into bite-size pieces, put into a pan, and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat, cover, and let simmer for 10-15 minutes, or until just tender Dram and keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, preheat the broiler to medium. Cook the salmon steaks under the preheated broiler for 10-15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the steaks, turning halfway through cooking. Remove from the broiler and keep warm.
3. While the potatoes and salmon are cooking, cut the avocado in half, remove and discard the pit, and peel the flesh. Cut the avocado flesh into slices and coat in the lemon juice to prevent it discoloring.
4. Toss the spinach leaves and mixed salad greens together in a large serving bowl until combined. Arrange 6 cherry tomato halves on each plate of salad.
5. Remove and discard the skin and any bones from the salmon. Flake the salmon and divide between the plates along with the potatoes. Sprinkle the walnuts over the salads.
6. To make the dressing, mix the apple juice and vinegar together in a small bowl or pitcher and season well with pepper. Drizzle over the salads and serve at once.