Chicken and Avocado Pear Salad with Grapes
|Cooked chicken breasts||6|
|Ripe avocado pear||2|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Pint (140 Milliliter)|
|Double cream||3 Fluid Ounce (90 Milliliter)|
|Chopped fresh tarragon/1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon||1 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Seedless green grapes||4 Ounce (120 Grams)|
1. Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
2. Peel and slice the avocados, and sprinkle with the lemon juice. Set aside.
3. Mix the mayonnaise, double cream and tarragon and season to taste with the salt and pepper.
4. Wash and shred the lettuce and put into the bottom of an attractive serving dish.
5. Gently combine the chicken and avocado with the mayonnaise dressing. Pile onto the lettuce and garnish with the green grapes. Serve at once.