|Strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs) (1 Punnet)|
|Vanilla ice cream||1 Cup (16 tbs) (To Serve)|
1. Halve pineapple, cutting through leaves and down to base. (The greengrocer may do this for you.)
2. Remove the fruit in slices, without piercing the skin.
3. Discard the hard core and cut fruit into bite-sized pieces.
4. Wash and hull strawberries. Cut them in half if large.
5. Peel and slice bananas.
6. Cut lemon in half and squeeze out juice.
7. In a large mixing bowl, combine pineapple, strawberries, banana, lemon juice and sugar. Mix together thoroughly.
8. Cut passionfruit in half and add pulp to fruit salad.
9. Fill pineapple shells with fruit salad.
10. Serve in bowls with scoops of vanilla ice cream.